Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Life

Life seems to throw things at you and how you chose to deal with it is the outcome you will get. Well boy has life thrown some wrenches and down pours in Brent and I's world lately. But you know we are firm believers in "Everything happens for a reason".......so with that being said let's hear it for some sunshine and smooth sailing. I'm ready for it.

For those who don't know we have had issues with our front bathroom, our well, some dissapointment from job applications, extended family stress, and the list goes on.....to top it, today my car rubbed a little old ladies car in the parking lot at Curves this morning. Im not sure who's fault it really is, but it still happened and yah just another thing we did not need.

I'm hoping it will all blow over soon and we can get back on track. I am headed out tomorrow evening for a womens retreat that is also a scrapbooking retreat in Monroe. I can't wait. just need to pack up my stuff and head that way. Brent is also going to be gone as he is going to help and speak at the American Legion College Conference that he has attended before. Audrey will be staying with the wonderful McGuires that have agreed to watch her. It is a much needed break for all of us. Then on the 14th Brent will be going fishing in Canada with a buddy. At the end of the month Audrey and I will travel to CA early, for Mackenzie's 1st birthday and for the Henman Wedding. I am looking forward to spending time with my family. Brent will join us for the weekend.

Anyhow I finally got some pictures printed from Easter and plan to work on the pages while at the retreat. I have a few of my Aunt and her kiddos and new hubby so I worked on a card for them (relieved some stress) and going to mail it with the pictures. It is also a sketch for www.2sketches4you.blogspot.com
I just love their sketches.

Hope everyone's week goes alot smoother than ours has and loves to all.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that blue pops against that cute polka dot paper :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y this week :)

Unknown said...

and sorry to hear about this rough patch you are going through - I am sure it will blow over soon..it always does :)

ohradiogirl said...

So cute and dainty. TFS!

Joke said...

Lovely take on the sketch, this week. That stamp is beautiful and so is the butterfly.

Joke

Anonymous said...

SO cute! :) Love the polka dots! Yum! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y!