Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2s4y card



I am still loving these sketches. I had some left over paper from doing Audrey's birthday invitations and sat down to play with the sketch. I have to say I really like the outcome and colors. Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Go check the site out it is a great bunch of gals, with tons of creativity. www.2sketches4you.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetcakes,
Love the cards! You are very talented. I want to see the invitations too. Come on, post one.
Hugs and kisses to all of you. Auntie A2

Unknown said...

That green and pink are very striking together - this card turned out very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 2K4Y

Lea L. said...

Cute card!! Great job with the sketch this week!

~lea

Joke said...

Great take on the sketch. Love your scallops and the cute stamp.

Joke