Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another Card



I know, I know, it is supposed to be Audrey's blog but sometimes you got to do what you got to do. After this post I will be sure to post some pictures of Audrey enjoying Paul and Suzi.

Here is this weeks sketch at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/
I really like this sketch and it was a wee bit out of my comfort zone. In celebration for my oldest but smallest (lol) sister getting a promotion at work this week, I thought I would make her a card. She really likes the color orange and I had this orange ribbon I bought at Michaels that I have been wanting to use, so this was perfect for it.

I have had company the last few days which has been very nice. Friends that are moving out here from NY and we haven't seen in almost 4 years. Audrey also has grown to love them. Hopefully she wasn't too overwhelming for them. All in all I think we had a good time. I was able to sneak some card making time in while Audrey was napping today, allowing me to do this sketch.

We have over 6000 dollars worth of water damage in our front bath that was just discovered 2 days before our guests arrived. Very stressful....anyhow they are coming on Tuesday to take care of a mold issue caused by a leaky pipe..........as a result I have to have all of my scrapbooking stuff (crap my hubby says) completely out of my office by Monday. So.........I won't be creating much in the next few weeks. I am sort of bummed about it but maybe it will let me get a few more things done around our house! hmmmmmmmmm on second thought (hehe).

Hope everyone has had a great weekend. Loves to all.

3 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is darling! I love the color combo!
Laura

Jacey's Mom said...

Pretty card!
Take care,
Christy

Luanne said...

Very nice card! Sorry you are going through this mold mess. Hope it gets resolved in a very timely fashion!