I just love the sketches they are doing on http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/. This week is another sketch by Kazan. Here is my take on the sketch.
Happy Mother's Day!
14 years ago
I just love the sketches they are doing on http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/. This week is another sketch by Kazan. Here is my take on the sketch.
Posted by Sarah at 10:24 AM
7 comments:
Wow this card is super - the red and white is beautiful and you are right - the flowers are great! Thanks for playing at 2 Sketches 4 You this week :)
The red is so striking!! Great job with the sketch!
~Lea
Beautiful card, perfect for Valentines Day :)
I like the colors. The paper piecing looks really neat.
Gorgeous card for the sketch - love the colour combo and those cute flowers
Kath
xxxx
Very pretty card! i like those flowers.
Love your card - The red & white is so beautiful together and the flowers are fab!
Post a Comment