When you are up at 3:30 in the morning you often wonder what can you do? Well I have already put 2 hours in for work. Yep still haven't' been to bed, have nasty heartburn, again. This time I had Mongolian BBQ. It was super delicious, and I have never gotten heartburn from it before. Well I did this time and it sucks. Anyway, have plays several and I mean several rounds of solitaire and cleared out my email on the 3 accounts I have.
Time to reflect:
It is now Thursday. This week has gone by pretty fast. Which hey I am all for that. It hasn't necessarily been a busy or bad week, just an indifferent week. For every week that goes by just brings us that much closer to Easter, and going to CA. I am quite excited about this if you couldn't tell. I can't wait for Audrey to meet all of the animals at the zoo!! Ooops I mean our family!! Sorry couldn't resist! 3am humor I guess. Really though, it is going to be a wonderful time and get together.
Brent is doing really well with work. He just got another ASQ (American Society of Quality) certification. I believe it is a national certification. So that is really cool. I am proud of him. One of his bosses got him a TODD Pacific jacket for doing so well. I am super jealous. They are nice. He met with the "DoughnutGang" this morning, which he hasn't taken the time to do in a long while. It is a car club (basically older guys that need a reason to meet for coffee every Wednesday and feel they have a purpose in life). He even has a jacket with his name embroidered on it! I think it is great and he really enjoys the group of men!
Audrey is still growing. She is due for her 6 mos check up. So when we go I will do a post on her progress. Im sure they will tell us she is still off the charts for her length. I have been informed it is length until they can walk or stand on their own then it is height (brent). Anyway, she is healthy, happy and spoiled. What a great combination.
The dogs, well they are still dogs. Sassy got in trouble alot last week. She was seeking attention. Harley, still enjoying life with the cat, outside. He loves that the sun is coming out more. He just bathes in it all day. Moves from spot to spot when it shifts!!
Me: taking care of Audrey, working and living life. I started doing the Biggest Loser workout video. It is a workout. Break a sweat, and man can my body feel it. Need to lose some weight and get in shape.
Now for one of my favorite poems:
Do More than Read,
Absorb.
Do More than Hear,
Listen.
Do More than Listen,
Understand.
Do More than Think,
Ponder.
Do More than Talk,
Say Something.
Do More than Exist,
Live.
Do More than Touch,
Feel.
Do more than Look,
Observe.
These are things that I live by in my life daily. Often times when I am having a bad day, hard time understanding Stupid people (mainly work related), or just need a reminder of the simple things in life, I read this and it gives me a little more juice to get thru the day.
Good Night
Happy Mother's Day!
14 years ago



4 comments:
I too was up at 3:30! Adri said all she did was look at the clock at all night. Wonder what was in the air? Things to do at 3:30. One could scrapbook. I started putting my millions of pics onto those archival gold cd's-the 300 year disc. Or read a book. Or watch taped shows you haven't had time for. I am happy you have the joy of a vacation to look forward to during those "stupid" work moments.
sarah i usually find time at night when its quiet and cant sleep. to take a hot bath and just try and relax in the quiet. life gets hetec somtimes. sorry your not feeling well. your a good daughter and a great mom. i am blessed with each of my girls and love you with all my heart ..... after talking to you tonight it breaks my heart to hear your in hospital andat least they found the problem right away. i will be holding your hand. thoughts and prayers mom
I'm sorry you feel so crummy and have to have your GB taken out. I hope the healing is quick and you're back to normal ASAP. Please let me know if you need anything, and I mean anything.
Hey Sis,
Hope that everything goes well and that you are up and going soon. One of our friends just had that done and was going he same day and hasn't had any problems since. Hope that you do the same. Miss you and love you and wish that the family or zoo could be there to care for you and your family. Goodluck to Brent and Audrey too, he he!! Love you all, Danica
Post a Comment