Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A blooming Princess

After going thru the past few days, makes me love Audrey just that much more. What a joy and blessing she is to have.

My how much she is growing everyday. You can actually ("Well Actually...just for you A2) see her hair. This outfit she is wearing my boss and his wife sent her. Im sure it is the other way around, cause we all know how men are about sending presents, but you get the point! I think it is really cute and good for spring.

Today we both have doctor's appointments. I have my follow up and she has her 6 mos check up and shots. Brent has chosen to work later on Wednesdays. We will be a fun pair when he gets home!!

Counting down the days until we go to CA, 15 more to go.

I am feeling much better. Not as sore as yesterday. Everyday is a better one!

Loves to all, off to the Doctors for us.

7 comments:

Monkey Brat said...

A Beautiful Blooming Beauty! I think it sounds really funny when you say going to California, it sounds like you are living in the early 1900's and are loading up the family in the wagon and are going to take a trip half way round the world... Just sounds funny coming from someone who used to live here to say I am taking a trip to California, like it's a huge journey home... Anyways, looking forward to you visiting home! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful outfit. She will be a clothes horse. I see that A2 Two likes her shoes. Great Grandma did too. I can see the allowance $$$$ now! Get ready. Overtime anyone?
The second picture looks like Great Grandpa- yes - Great Grandpa Harry.

Luanne said...

Hope it doesn't rain on that covered wagon you'll be traveling in. I bet Karen was thrilled to be able to buy a girl's outfit after her 3 boys. It is cute and Audrey looks darling in it. Lucky duck! Your trip is zooming up! Sorry I can't be there.

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone down there would know about traveling, seeing as they don't visit. Remember, if the clothes get too expensive, burlap is quite a bargain.

Anonymous said...

P.S. When's the last time you remembered to send a present?

Diana said...

I love the pics and the outfit is adorable (in person too). Thanks for lending me the book - I will get that back to you as soon as I'm done. I'm excited for you to go to CA too. Can't say I want to see my relatives there but we come from different places (although I'd love to go with you).

mrammyteresa said...

growing up fast isnt she.beautiful little girl.