Wednesday, May 21, 2008

9 Years

To think that 9 years ago today, there Brent and I stood in front of our friends and family at the church and exchanged vows. I was only 18 y/o + 16 days, he was just over 19. Many said we would not last more than a few years, lots of different things. Well I am here today to say, it has been 9 years and we are looking forward to many many more. We have a couple that are very dear friends to us and will be celebrating 50 years this June, Brent and I both looked at each and said we couldn't wait to celebrate our 50th!! Granted we have had our ups and our downs, good thing Brent likes roller coasters! I still love him dearly and he love me just the same.

So in celebration of today we went out and bought the WII fit game for our WII console. Well we have been doing exercise and games with it for the last 5 hours. It is a blast. I highly recommend it.....Audrey even started doing the exercises with Brent and loved it. I think it will be very good for her once she understands it a little more.

Anyhow...................Happy Anniversary to US.. Love ya like crazy Beibol.

2 comments:

Luanne said...

Congratulations! Here's to many many more years of love and happiness!!

Diana said...

Congratulations to you both! That is awesome. Wishing you many more years together :D