Sunday, December 10, 2006

Santa's Elf

Ok so I was holding out on everyone, but since I haven't posted in a few days thought I would be nice and post my favorite of the christmas pictures I took. We have also been really busy. We have two new additions to our family: Tinkerbell and Pixie. They are ferrets that we have adopted. So far all is going well. Pixie is the spaz and Tinkerbell the more laid back one. I will post pictures of them as soon as I take them. Hope everyone is have a great weekend and enjoying your families.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Love it! Very cute.

mrammyteresa said...

sarah i know there is more pic. you are such a tease. shame on you for not telling me you were adopting, cant wait to see the new family members. kissie kissie huggie huggie. mom

Luanne said...

Finally! This is my favorite too!! So you got yhe little stink pots. Ferrets are fun, mischievous creatures. We enjoyed ours. Have fun!

Monkey Brat said...

Audrey, you are growing up so fast. I can't even believe when I was there only six months ago and you were just barely starting to scoot on the floor... You look very beautiful in that Santa hat with all those bears! Aunty loves you and can't wait to see more pictures. And as for you Sarah, thanks for the upliftingly adorable pictures of my beautiful neice, but I would really really like to see pics of the ferrets. I think they are sooo fun to play with and am very jealous, even though they are stinky animals... POST SOME PICS!!! LOVE YOU!!!