Friday, December 29, 2006

Hanging with Uncle Blake


Audrey is just adoring her Uncle Blake. She loves to sit on his lap and chill out or play on the floor. He put this rudolph nose on her and she just thought that was great. She is crazy like that, loves dress up and doesn't mind putting funky things on!

4 comments:

Luanne said...

Aren't uncles just the best? She is a very cute Rudolf!

Diana said...

Luanne said what I was thinking when I saw that pic - what a cute Rudolph! Looks like she was having a blast.

California Poppy said...

I just love this little outfit, where can I get one? LOL. Very cute, she is just so adorable.

Monkey Brat said...

These are cute pics, glad she has someone to entertain her... You have moved your house around since I was there, and looks like Brent has been busy lately, the baseboards still aren't done. Miss you all and glad she is spending time with Blake. Love you!!