Saturday, October 28, 2006

So Happy

As most of you know or will now know, Brent was selected to represent Washington State American Legion at Legion College in Indianapolis this week. We rented a hotel room over in SeaTac last night so we didn't have to get up so early and drive. It was really nice and well worth it. We even splurged and got a room with a Jacuzi tub. Nice and relaxing. And we got to watch Season Premiere of Las Vegas!!

Anyhow Audrey and I dropped Brent curbside at
the airport and he scurried to get to his gate. Audrey and I set off toward the Tacoma Mall to get Krispy Kreme donuts only to get lost and just go home without them. Yes I managed to get lost even with the stupid GPS in the truck. To my defense it was 630 in the morning, dark, and extremely foggy. As good as a hot fresh Krispy Kreme sounded it wasn't worth it. So I stopped in at Safeway in Silverdale picked up a dozen donuts and went and shared them with the McG's bright and early.

We then came home took a snooze and watched the Nascar races on the small track which = lots of crashes. Makes it not so boring to watch!! Then we headed to Walmart to do our shopping. What a trip. Spent the rest of the afternoon/evening playing with Audrey and reading dirt wheels.


However, are you tired of reading and wondering why I haven't just posted a picture of Audrey yet?????? Well keep reading if you get lucky and read till the end...............
Being the super nice, great wonderful wife I am (I'm sure Brent would agree, or at least he better) I (are you ready for this Luanne?) let Brent take MY camera with him on his trip. Yes it was hard but I couldn't find the charger to the old camera and the battery is very dead. Ever since our trip back from Audrey's Baptism and me getting the new camera the old charger has since disappeared. So here I am stuck a whole week without Digital photography!! What is a girl to do.


Well while laying in bed watching races with Audrey and the KKKKKitty (to pronounce that correctly you must make the K sound several times) I was deteremined to find the charger. Audrey was actually walking behind her car and pushing it herself today. Did several laps around the living rooom!!! I was so excited because she has never done that before. But I didn't have a camera to catch it. So I started looking in my room (scary I know) and low and behold behind a box under Brent's antique desk there it was!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I can now continue about my lonely week and be able to take Darling pictures of Audrey.


Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
After we returned from WalMart and I unpacked everything and put things away in my new

pantry. Isn't it pretty?

Oh wait you probably could care less about my new pantry that I am so excited to have. You just want to see a picture of Audrey.






Oh ok, in the dress that Lu Lu (and Adri) got her for her birthday and the tights that match, with the cute embroidered sweater from A2, Here she is...... Princess Audrey
I am "So Happy" I found the charger for the camera. What, would a day be like without taking pictures?? Im sure Luanne will understand. Thanks for reading my babbling!! Now that it is 10pm I am going to start the task of cleaning/organizing my office and scrapbooking stuff. If nobody hears from me tomorrow please send a search party. I may have got lost in the mess!! Love you all.

3 comments:

Luanne said...

I understand why you are soooooo happy! The pantry is very pretty and also a nice large one. Here I am in my semi big house with a pantry half that size. I don't know what they were thinking! Good choice ! Now your kitchen must feel complete.
Now to the realllllllly pretty pics. Audrey looks darling in her dress! Glad you found the charger. Didn't want to miss those pictures! I can't imagine a week with out a camera. A total nightmare! Miss you all, love to all. Luanne

Anonymous said...

Audrey June is a lovely Autumnal Princess. Brent is a smart leader of men. Sarah is a happy, acomplished, cherished wife and mother. The perfect family for our world. Love all of you very much.

Monkey Brat said...

Congrats Brent! Hope he has a great time and doesn't forget a Indianapolis Colts Souvinour for his favorite Sister-In-Law!!! What a great opportunity for him... The pantry looks wonderful, that will definatly come in handy. As for Audrey, those pictures are adorable. She is growing sooo fast and I can't wait to see her walking. Miss you all and love you more than you know!!! Aunty D