Friday, October 13, 2006

Cutie

Audrey found Brent's camou hat and decided to wear it. She was having so much fun taking it on and off. I really like the pictures of her on the chest. Then she heard her daddy outside and was looking for him.

The picture of her with the little boy is "Riley". We met Briene and Riley for a playdate at the mall the other day. Audrey's first playdate. She did well except for she can't walk. So she took in all the scenery and kids. Today while I went to a luncheon with Velma, Briene watched Audrey for me. Yes for all you people who grilled me about Briene and where Audrey was going, she survived!!! Didn't even cry when I left. Was happy to see me and Velma when we got there but did great! So now Im not so worried about the sitter for tomorrow night. Two days in a row without her, whatever will I do??!!! hmmmm this is a hard one.... oh wait.... Enjoy myself!!

Loves to all


3 comments:

Luanne said...

A real cutie! They are all very sweet but I particularly like the last one on the chest with her looking away. That is great that she took to Briene so well. Nothing worse that fretting about the baby the whole time you are gone. Now you can be free to enjoy yourself. Have fun tonight!

Monkey Brat said...

I agree with Luanne, she is so adorable... And that last picture where she is looking for Brent is truly the best of them all. Can't believe you would leave my 1 year old neice with strangers, couldn't ever imagine you leaving my niece behind and needing to spend a little time to yourself.... Glad that you had a good time both days and look forward to a blog update with more details and pictures from your suprise trip from Brent. Love You Sister!!!
p.s. hope you are feeling better!

mrammyteresa said...

oh so sweet,i love them all.the last one takes my heart away.im glad she had a fun time without you.and visa versa.sorry just worried now days with teens. have fun tonight with brent, thanks again for the coffee cups.(audrey)