Look at me. I can sit on the bottom step now and put my feet down. Daddy finally poured the cement to finish the front sidewalk.
I like to tap my feet, hoping that maybe the shoes will fall off!!

I was playing with that.
On Saturday we ran some errands in the morning while Brent was at work. We then met him for lunch. After that Daddy came home from work earlier. I got to Jam in the car with him all the way home. Then we got our play clothes on (hence the not matching) and went outside to help Daddy in the shop. I found the bucket of bolts and proceeded to help take them out of the bucket. I was also told several times not to put them in my mouth, but not sure why!! Then mom got a few pictures of me being cute on the front steps.
Today is my birthday party. Mom hopes it stops sprinkling and gets a little warmer. It should be a nice time though.
Today is my birthday party. Mom hopes it stops sprinkling and gets a little warmer. It should be a nice time though.





5 comments:
Audrey you look darling on the steps and so grown up! Every picture you are getting taller and taller. I see pretties in your ears! You look beautiful.
I love the pictures. Audrey June is getting so tall and standing steady. I can just see her taking all of the bolts out of the can. A girl who likes equipment and fancy dresses. Right on Audrey.
I love the pictures. It's a bummer that the weather didn't last for her Birthday party but I think it turned out well in the end anyway. I enjoyed it!
she is getting so big, wish her hair would grow as fast though.do i see tap dancing in the future.and working with dad in the shop she is lucky to have both worlds.sorry i didnt get her ears done while we were up there but papa bear was against it. she looks beautiful
These are great pictures and can't believe how big she looks... These pictures make me miss her sooooo much. Brent may like having her in the shop now to work with him, but I am curious how it will work out when she hits the terrible two's?? Those pants matching or not look very familar (there from Aunty D!) Sounds like the party was still great...
Post a Comment