
Mount Shasta. It was a beautiful 4th of July. This was taken as we were driving down the Highway on our way home. Just reminds me how lucky we are to be free!!
Anyway we are happy to be home and out of the heat. We miss our families alot, but the heat is just too much. I will hopefully get to edit the rest of the pictures tonight or tomorrow and will post when I can. We have been really busy, getting caught up with work and unpacking our goodies, luggage and adjusting to Reality again.
2 more weeks and we are off to Orlando, Florida!! Luanne and Walt Disney here we come!!
Happy Mother's Day!
14 years ago



4 comments:
Freedom is priceless. Loved having you here. Come back soon.
The anticipation grows! Can hardly wait for the two weeks to pass! Start praying for cooler weather here.
Beautiful shot of Mt Shasta! Thanks for the preview, look forward to the rest being posted.
Glad to have you home. Missed you at work - sorry I bailed on you today (let me tell you, I would have rather worked).
I'm still so jealous that you get to go to Florida and meet Luanne. Can't wait to see all the pics you guys take. Have fun for me too!
nice pic of mt.shasta, and glad there is still snow so low on it.happy for you and brent to go to disney land. have a blast mom
Post a Comment