Friday, February 08, 2008

Rainy Dayz



Hello everyone! Wow it has been so long since I have posted on here. Seems like we have been on the go non-stop and getting ready to go again. Keeps us on our toes that is for sure. So we just got home from an extended stay in CA which was a blessing in disguise. Audrey and I got to spend plenty more time with our families, but at the same time I also got the flu and a cold or something. Overall we had a great time and got to spend lots of time with everyone this time.

Since being home we have been putting our lives together in a more focused manner and trying to put in place all the great things we learned from James Arthur Ray and achieve the intentions we have set. I think we are getting a good start! I am leading our Warrior Group from the convention and we hold conference calls every Sunday. It is a great thing for me and I truly enjoy doing it.

Today was a double achievement: 1. Courtney and I wanted to get Audrey and Ella out of the houses to play. 2. I needed to check out a facility in the area with a similar concept to what I want to do. We set out to Rainy Dayz in Gig Harbor about an hour away. It is an indoor play center. Very cute and simple set up and the girls had a blast. I got to ask tons of questions of the owners and check the entire facility out. It was really cool. So here are a few pictures from today.

3 comments:

Luanne said...

Looks like fun! Audrey's hair is growing! That pink background is something else.

Diana said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go. It looks like a fun place. I may have to take Kaylie there sometime.

California Poppy said...

I really hope you frame that picture of you and Audrey, you two look so adorable.