Audrey found some small pony holders the other day and asked for pony's in her hair. I noticed her hair is just long enough for these....
We then had to go to the mall and she was so happy to tell everyone that she could put pig tails in her hair. I am hoping her hair will continue to grow so we can have pig tails that maybe curl instead of stick straight out.




4 comments:
oh my sweet audrey. how cute are you. priceless.it will get there sooner than you think.loves n hugs
That is sooooo funny Sarah! I reember when she had the 1 pony tail and it too stood straight up. Love it!!!
Cute! I know that issue all to well. I had no hair growing up so my mom had to tape bows to my head. Nothing cuter than a bald baby with a pink bow and a big old piece of scotch tape...that stuff is not see through.
How adorable! Her hair is really starting to grow now.
Post a Comment