I love the vintage photo of her in the hat (the first one) It looks awesome! That would be a great picture to scrapbook. I can just see the patterned paper now.....
These are all great pics. I think this is really neat, brings you back to some of the old slides that you have been going thru. I love the one of Audrey and Harley, maybe just cause I love the two of them together, thinkin' bout ol' Harley! These are really awesome thou! Love you all.
Little stories about our three year old daughter and the many many travels she has been on. The many ways she blesses us each and everyday. The happiness she brings to our lives and love she spreads to everyone she comes into contact with . I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures.
3 comments:
Darling in the hat!
I love the vintage photo of her in the hat (the first one) It looks awesome! That would be a great picture to scrapbook. I can just see the patterned paper now.....
These are all great pics. I think this is really neat, brings you back to some of the old slides that you have been going thru. I love the one of Audrey and Harley, maybe just cause I love the two of them together, thinkin' bout ol' Harley! These are really awesome thou! Love you all.
Post a Comment