Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Chew toy!

Tonight while mommy was fixing dinner she put me in my "intellitainer" a glorified exersaucer. Well since I am not quite tall enough to touch the floor yet, I stay in one spot. I can grab the toys in front of me. I really like the bell, not only does it make noises, but it tastes real good. I decided to suck on it instead of play with it.

I took this picture of Audrey. She was concentrating so hard on sucking on this bell she didn't even know I was taking a picture of her. She really does enjoy sitting in this for a while. I think she doesn't like her legs dangling for long though. Eventually she will be able to spin in the sit and do all the different things it can do and to walk back and forth with it.

She also has a Jumper Roo (a modified johnny jump up, for all you old folks!!) I am going to put that together this weekend.

Anyway it is almost midnight. Off to bed for me. Miss you all.

For the record, she is starting to get some hair!! Not a lot but there is some definite peach fuzz!!

2 comments:

Monkey Brat said...

Chew Toys are for Dogs, Silly Momma!!!!!!!!!!

Luanne said...

Cute pick looking at mommy. Hair is highly over rated! Much easier to clean the baldies-trust me I had both-I'll take a bald baby any day! That Johnny Jump up you mentioned (yes I am an oldie!!!) my husband called it the baby barf up, every time Joseph was put in it we had blurp everywhere. He loved it though!